Welcome to my journey

We have come a long way already. I hope you will join me for the rest of the ride.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010

What a great day! The grant papers are done and we have budget and an action plan.  My assistant and business planner has the papers so I can't give details about right now. I heard back from Willis Station.  They have a space that's 3000 square feet but upstairs.  I don't think there's a building in the world that I could afford to hold those structures on a second floor.  ;o) Sooooooooo We will wait to hear form some of these other places.  I have been getting calls about booking parties this fall.  I have taken down two so far in mid to late Sept.  If something changes and we can not open at the end of Aug I will call and let them know they may need a new venue. For now these parties drive to get KIDZ open!!!
The next plan of action is to follow up with the landlord I spoke with back in March see what they have available now.  Then we need a check list for opening a new business in QAC. These are my goals for tomorrow.  Yes they seem small but please remember I am a single mom of three children under the age of 8.  Life at our house is crazy most days.
I feel good about the day and I do believe the perfect space is just around the next corner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!
    What a great idea to keep all of us posted on your progress! Sounds like things are really moving along. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be there.
    Best of luck to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete