Welcome to my journey

We have come a long way already. I hope you will join me for the rest of the ride.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, June 11th, 2010

This is just so very exciting!! Today GlobalGiving Foundation receive a 33 page packet from KIDZ.  The grant manager, Linda, was so very impressed with the packet.  It included the 17 page grant app and a letter of recomandation and the 15 page business plan for KIDZ

I left messages for KRM development (business park) I would like to see the space and bring my contractor friend to see how much A/C would cost. I left messages for Ernie with Coldwell Banker about the Shamrock space on main street. Left a message for the property manager of the old Safeway.  Yep I am gonna keep on trying.  I just want to see what they can do.  It's a different person dealing with the space than the last time I talk to them.  I also left a message with DiDonato Development to see what they could find on the Island.  I would like to stay on the Island since the name has Kent Island in it.  I guess that was it KIDZ related.


Personally I went to KIES chorus concert, cut the grass, clean the pool and walk the neighborhood trying to get votes for our HOA board. It was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment