Welcome to my journey

We have come a long way already. I hope you will join me for the rest of the ride.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday, June 8th 2010 (what I couldn't finish last night)

So yesterday I drove around Kent Island looking at possible sites. I spoke with KLNB who run the new Safeway.  We talked about the corner spot. they want $18.50 a square foot ($4,625 a month in rent) Not happening!
I also spoke with a lady, Ernie, from Coldwell Banker she is going to look into what she have that would suit KIDZ.  She will get back to me by Friday.

Next I talked with a lady, Patty, from DiDonato Property Development. She is also going to look into some properties for me and get back to me by Friday.

I spoke with the owner of the space next to Today's Yesterdays.  Right price wrong size.  It's only 1000 square feet.

We will see how the rest play out.  I have left messages for other property management companies.
Have a great day.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment