Welcome to my journey

We have come a long way already. I hope you will join me for the rest of the ride.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, June 10th 2010

Another fun day. I found a great website www.blis.state.md.us it has all this info on what you need to do to start a non profit in QAC.  I downloaded a 30 page 501(c)3 app.  That one might a little longer to finish.  I spoke with KRM in the business park about a couple spaces they have open.  They have huge spaces and at a great price.  The down side is there's NO A/C.  I think we kinda need A/C.  I will ask around if there's someone who knows about instaling it for a really low price. The Devolpment company quoted me about $30,000 to have it installed.  That's not happening.  So the search continues.  Hopefully the other two realtors will get back to me tomorrow.

I mailed off the Grant app to GlobalGivings today with a copy of my business plan.  I wanted them to see that I have been at this for awhile and want to make this center happen.
Guess that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment